LOS ANGELES, Nov. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) will release its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2012, which ended October 29, 2011, on Wednesday, November 30, 2011. The Company will webcast a conference call at 4:30 p.m. (ET) that day to discuss the results.
A live webcast will be accessible at www.guess.com via the "Investor Relations" link. A replay of the conference will be archived on the website for 30 days.
Guess?, Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, footwear and other related consumer products. Guess? products are distributed through branded Guess? stores as well as better department and specialty stores around the world. As of October 29, 2011, the Company directly operated 495 retail stores in the United States and Canada and 232 retail stores in Europe, Asia and Latin America. The Company's licensees and distributors operated an additional 790 retail stores outside of the United States and Canada. For more information about the Company, please visit www.guess.com.Contact: Guess?, Inc. Investor Relations (213) 765-5578
SOURCE Guess?, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV