HOUSTON, Nov. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE: WTI) announced today that the Company will be presenting at the Jefferies 2011 Global Energy Conference to be held November 30 – December 1, 2011 in Houston, Texas.
Tracy Krohn, W&T Offshore's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, November 30, at 4:30 p.m. Central Time. The presentation will provide an update on the Company's operations and will be broadcast live over the Internet. The webcast link to the audio presentation and accompanying slides can be accessed live and for replay by visiting the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.wtoffshore.com.
About W&T OffshoreW&T Offshore is an independent oil and natural gas company focused primarily in the Gulf of Mexico, including exploration in the deepwater and deep shelf regions, where it has developed significant technical expertise. W&T Offshore has recently diversified its operations by expanding onshore into the Permian Basin and into East Texas. W&T Offshore has grown through acquisitions, exploitation and exploration, holds working interests in approximately 67 fields in federal and state waters, and has approximately 173,000 net acres under lease onshore. A majority of its daily production is derived from wells it operates offshore. For more information on W&T Offshore, please visit its Web site at www.wtoffshore.com.
Contact: Mark BrewerInvestor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Danny GibbonsSVP & CFO email@example.com SOURCE W&T Offshore, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV