Fiserv Inc (FISV) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Fiserv Inc fell 81 cents (-1.4%) to $55.14 on light volume. Throughout the day, 765,014 shares of Fiserv Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.09-$56.16 after having opened the day at $55.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.95. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: School Specialty Inc (SCHS), down 26.4%, CIBT Education Group Inc (MBA), down 20.9%, China HGS Real Estate Inc (HGSH), down 12.9%, and PFSweb Inc (PFSW), down 10.1%. Fiserv, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide various financial services technology solutions. Fiserv Inc has a market cap of $7.96 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.1, below the average diversified services industry P/E ratio of 18.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 4.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Fiserv as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
- You can view the full Fiserv Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about FISV
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV