BELOIT, Wis., Nov. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Regal Beloit Corporation (NYSE: RBC) is hosting an Investors and Analysts Conference at the Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 West 44th Street, Fourth Floor, New York, on December 6, 2011. The conference will begin with registration, a continental breakfast and a product showcase at 8:00 am EST, followed by a company presentation at 8:30 am EST, concluding at 11:30am EST, with lunch following.
Registration is available by contacting Cyndy Saunders at email@example.com or by phone at 608-361-7410.
The event will be web-cast and can be accessed at:
SOURCE Regal Beloit Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV