Westway Group (WWAY) is a provider of bulk liquid storage services and a manufacturer and distributor of liquid animal feed supplements. Its shares are up 14.5% this year, but have lost an average of 8.5% annually over three years. But the small-cap $114 million company's shares have a 3.77% projected yield, and Westway has a long-term, projected annual earnings growth rate of 10%.
>>To see these stocks in action, visit the 10 Dividend Stocks to Keep You Safe Into 2012 portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV