Southern Copper's (SCCO) shares carry an 8.49% projected dividend yield and the company has a projected annual growth rate of 15% on earnings. It is a pure commodities play, as one of the world's largest copper producers. Southern Copper's shares are down 36% this year, but over three years have an average annual gain of 46%.
Shares of ArcelorMittal (MT), the world's largest steel producer, carry a 4.5% projected dividend yield, and the company has a projected annual earnings growth rate of 22%. ArcelorMittal's stock is down 52% this year, but over 10 years has an average annual return of 30%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV