Olin Corp. (OLN), with a 4.27% projected dividend yield, is a manufacturer of chlorine and caustic soda, among other chemicals. With a $1.5 billion market value, its shares have fallen 4.8% this year, but have an annual average gain of 14.5% over three years. Its earnings growth rate is projected be 17.5% annually, long term.
CTC Media (CTCM) carries a 9.45% projected yield, and a long-term earnings growth rate projection of 33%. Its shares have lost 58% this year, but over three years have an average annual gain of 49%. The company is one of the leading satellite-TV broadcasters in Russia, with 350 affiliate stations and about 100 million viewers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV