Eagle Rock Energy Partners (EROC), a unit trust fund, carries an 8.2% projected yield. Its stock has grown 19% this year and an average of 21% over three years. The company is a partnership that invests in oil and natural gas pipelines as well as in oil and gas wells. Eagle Rock Energy Partners has a projected long-term earnings growth rate outlook of 20%.
Steel Dynamics (STLD), a manufacturer of cheap types of steel by using scrap metal, has shares that carry a projected dividend yield of 3.3%. The company has a long-term earnings outlook of 21% annually. This $3 billion market value company has seen its shares melt 32% this year, but over three years they have gained an average of 30% annually. Steel Dynamics has a long-term projected earnings growth rate of 21%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV