Nucor (NUE) is the largest U.S. steel manufacturer by production and boasts among the most modern and efficient mills. Shares of this $12 billion market value firm are up 20% in the past three months and 2.4% on the year and carry a projected yield of 3.87%. Nucor has a long-term projected earnings per share growth rate of 39%.
Kronos Worldwide's (KRO) shares carry a yield of 3.09%, and the company has a market value of $2 billion. The shares are down 4% this year but over three years, they have appreciated at a rate of 70% per year. Kronos is a chemical company that primarily makes titanium dioxide found in paint and plastics and used in paper manufacturing. It has a long-term projected annual earnings growth rate of 20.5%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV