iShares MSCI Austria Investable Market Index Fund (EWO) -2.5%
Although nations like Italy and Spain continue to command headlines, the impact of Europe's economic woes can be felt across the region.
Since bouncing against its 50-day moving average in mid-November, the Austria ETF has struggled to gain footing. A string of heavy losses has sent the fund to new 2011 lows. EWO has not seen these levels since the first half of 2009.
All prices as of 2:15 PM ESTWritten by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV