STUART, Fla., Nov. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (NASDAQ: SBCF) (the "Company") a bank holding company whose principal subsidiary is Seacoast National Bank, announced that it will participate in FBR Capital Markets 2011 Fall Investor Conference in New York on November 28-29, 2011.
Dennis S. Hudson, III, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will discuss the Company's business strategy, financial performance, recent developments, and future opportunities on November 29, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.The presentation will be webcast and can be accessed through Seacoast's website at www.seacoastbanking.net, under Presentations. Investors listening to the webcast should register at least 10 minutes prior to the presentation. The presentation will be archived and available for 90 days after the conference, beginning on November 29, 2011. Seacoast, with approximately $2.1 billion in assets, is one of the largest independent commercial banking organizations in Florida. Seacoast has 39 offices in South and Central Florida and is headquartered on Florida's Treasure Coast, which is one of the wealthiest areas in the nation. SOURCE Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV