"Mark your calendar now, and come back to the Apple Online Store the day after Thanksgiving for the special one-day event," the site reads. "You'll discover amazing iPad, iPod, and Mac gifts for everyone on your list."
Apple's discounts on its products typically aren't as steep as its competitors.
For the past several years, the company has offered $101 off the iMac, MacBook Pro, and Macbook Air, as well as reductions on the iPod Touch, Apple TV and various accessories.Apple didn't mention any sales in its brick-and-mortar stores. According to reports, the company could open its largest store ever in Grand Central on Friday. Apple has said it expects revenue of $37 billion during the December-ended quarter. The iPad is expected be a large driver of growth for Apple during the holiday season and could sell 13 million units during the quarter, according to analyst estimates, despite competition from Amazon's (AMZN) Kindle Fire. Shares of Apple edged up 1.9% to $375.90 in early afternoon trading on Tuesday. --Written by Olivia Oran in New York.
>To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/Ozoran. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV