Bankrate, which provides personal finance information like mortgage rates and online calculators, is seeing a strong return following its June IPO.Shares are up more than 20% this year after pricing at $15 a share on the NYSE. During the most recent quarter ended in September, revenue grew 60% to $113 million. Adjusted profit jumped 55% to $36 million. Earlier this month, Stifel analyst Jordan Rohan upped his price target on Bankrate to $24 from $21, citing demand for its mortgage products and credit card business. The company's acquisition of InsWeb's insurance lead generation and marketing business last month for $65 million is also expected to propel growth. Shares of Bankrate closed Friday at $18.31.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV