SALISBURY, N.C., Nov. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Food Lion offers the top 5 ways to help its customers save money on Thanksgiving dinner this holiday season. Tips include:
- Use your MVP card, Food Lion's customer MVP loyalty card, to save money on thousands of weekly specials at Food Lion stores.
- Review online and print weekly fliers for sales, and stock-up on your favorite items for the holiday season at promotional prices.
- Purchase store brands, including my essentials, Home 360 and Food Lion brands, which are quality products that are less expensive than national brand products and carry a double-money back guarantee.
- Enroll in Food Lion's weekly e-mail, Shoppers' Companion, where customers can receive additional coupons, recipes and weekly specials at Food Lion stores.
- Coupons! Coupons! Coupons! Take advantage of Food Lion's MVP Savings Center coupon kiosks in select stores for additional savings, bring manufacturer coupons to the store and use on items that you plan to purchase, and use coupons received at check-out on your next shopping trip.
Food Lion remains committed to providing customers with great prices every day this holiday season.
About Food LionFood Lion, based in Salisbury, N.C., is a subsidiary of Delhaize America, the U.S. division of Brussels-based Delhaize Group (NYSE: DEG) and operates more than 1,100 supermarkets. The company employs approximately 57,000 associates delivering quality products, low prices and service to customers in 11 Southeast and Mid-Atlantic states. For more information, visit www.foodlion.com. SOURCE Food Lion
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts