Homeland Security Capital Corporation Announces 1st Quarter Results For Fiscal Year 2012
Homeland Security Capital Corporation’s portfolio of companies includes:
Fiducia Real Estate Services, Inc., a provider of comprehensive title and escrow services for mortgage origination refinance, reverse mortgage, real estate owned, deed-in-lieu transactions, and real estate-owned liquidation services to institutional REO customers. These services are provided by wholly owned subsidiaries Timios, Inc. and Default Services USA, Inc.
For more information about Homeland Security Capital Corporation, visit www.hscapcorp.com.
Forward-Looking StatementThis release includes certain statements that may be deemed to be “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements in this release, other than statements of historical facts, that address future activities, performance, events or developments, are forward-looking statements. Although HOMS believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV