LOS ANGELES, Nov. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Paramount Pictures announced today it is offering the entire Mission: Impossible movie catalogue including Mission: Impossible, Mission: Impossible II and Mission: Impossible III available for rent directly through the Mission: Impossible Facebook Page. Fans of the franchise can also play the new social spy game Mission: Impossible the Game ( https://apps.facebook.com/mission-impossible), the first 200 players to locate a hidden Easter Egg in the game will receive a code for a rental of one of the Mission: Impossible movies on the movie's Facebook page.*
Millions of people that Like the Mission: Impossible Page can easily rent and enjoy the entire collection of Mission: Impossible movies directly through Facebook using Facebook Credits at https://www.facebook.com/missionimpossiblemovie. Consumers simply click the 'Rent Movies' link on the Mission: Impossible Facebook Page and choose among three Mission: Impossible movie apps to seamlessly rent, watch and enjoy the action packed adventures of IMF operative Ethan Hunt.
"Over the past decade movie fans have followed the impossible exploits of Ethan Hunt and his team of IMF operatives," said Amy Reinhard, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Domestic Home Media Distribution for Paramount Pictures. "Now fans of Mission: Impossible on Facebook who are eagerly awaiting the release of Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol have a chance to relive and share the adventures."
Mission: Impossible movies can be rented individually using Facebook Credits and viewed for up to 48 hours. While watching through Facebook, consumers will have full control over their movie viewing experience and can watch in full screen, pause the movie, leave Facebook and resume playing when logged back in.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV