SOUTHFIELD, Mich., Nov. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: MIG) announced today the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Robert S. Cubbin, will participate on a specialty insurance panel at the FBR 2011 Fall Investor Conference on November 29, 2011. The conference will be held at the Grand Hyatt New York and the panel is scheduled to run from 12:50pm to 1:30pm EST.
For more information on Meadowbrook, please visit the Company's website at www.meadowbrook.com.
About Meadowbrook Insurance Group
Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc., based in
Southfield, Michigan, is a leader in the specialty program management market. Meadowbrook includes several agencies, claims and loss prevention facilities, self-insured management organizations and seven property and casualty insurance underwriting companies, including one in
Bermuda. Meadowbrook has twenty-six locations in
the United States. Meadowbrook is a risk management organization, specializing in specialty risk management solutions for agents, professional and trade associations, and small to medium-sized insureds. Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. common shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "MIG". For further information, please visit Meadowbrook's corporate web site at
SOURCE Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV