- Total Assets increased to $2.372 million, an increase of 834% at September 30, 2011, from $254 thousand at December 31, 2010.
- Additional Paid In Capital rose to $7.51 million, an increase of 1,325% at September 30, 2011, from $527 thousand at December 31, 2010.
- Total Stockholders' Equity increased to a positive $888,947 at September 30, 2011, an improvement of $2,120,315 from the Company's negative net worth of $1,231,368 at December 31, 2010.
- Proved Producing Oil Reserves increased to $1.15 million at September 30, 2011 from none at December 31, 2010.
- In Texas the Company has secured a funding commitment of $700,000 to drill an additional 12 wells and has indicated that the achievable potential of its fifteen Texas leases is now believed to be in excess of 5,000 BPD.
Treaty Energy Corporation Reports Results For Third Quarter And First Nine Months Of 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.