PHH Corporation (NYSE: PHH) is scheduled to present at the FBR Capital Markets Fall Investor Conference in New York City on Tuesday, November 29, 2011, at 9:45 a.m. eastern standard time for 40 minutes, which includes a question and answer session.
President and Chief Executive Officer Jerry Selitto will make the presentation and both he and Vice President of Investor Relations Jim Ballan will be available for questions and answers following the formal remarks.
There will be a live audio webcast of the presentation, which interested investors may access in the Investors section of the PHH website at www.phh.com.
About PHH CorporationHeadquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, PHH Corporation (NYSE: PHH) is a leading provider of business process management services for the mortgage and fleet industries. Its subsidiary, PHH Mortgage, is one of the top five retail originators of residential mortgages in the United States 1, and its subsidiary, PHH Arval, is a leading fleet management services provider in the United States and Canada. PHH has more than 5,000 employees dedicated to delivering premier customer service and providing value-added solutions to its clients. For additional information about PHH and its subsidiaries, please visit the Company’s website at www.phh.com. 1 Inside Mortgage Finance, Copyright 2011
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV