SAN DIEGO, Nov. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Volcano Corporation (NASDAQ: VOLC), a leading developer and manufacturer of precision intravascular diagnosis and therapy guidance tools designed to enhance the treatment of coronary and peripheral vascular disease, said today that it will be participating in two upcoming investor conferences.
On Tuesday, November 29, the company will participate in the 23rd Annual Piper Jaffray Health Care Conference. The presentation by Scott Huennekens, president and chief executive officer, will begin at 2 p.m., Eastern Standard Time ( 11 a.m., Pacific Standard Time). The presentation will be available through the conference website at http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/conflobby.zhtml?ticker=VOLC&item_id=4228870 and via the company's website at www.volcanocorp.com.
On Tuesday, December 6, the company will participate in the Canaccord Genuity 6th Annual Cardiovascular, Aesthetics and Metabolic Disorders Conference. The presentation will begin at 10 a.m., Pacific Standard Time ( 1 p.m., Eastern Standard Time). The presentation will be available through the conference website at http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/viewEvent.cgi?eventID=3742420 and via the company's website at www.volcanocorp.com.
Volcano Corporation is revolutionizing the medical device industry with a broad suite of technologies that make imaging and therapy simpler, more informative and less invasive. Our products empower physicians around the world with a new generation of analytical tools that deliver more meaningful information—using light and sound as the guiding elements. Founded in cardiovascular care and expanding into other specialties, Volcano is changing the assumption about what is possible in improving patient outcomes by combining imaging and therapy together. For more information, visit the company's website at www.volcanocorp.com.SOURCE Volcano Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV