CHICAGO, Nov. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- General Growth Properties, Inc. (NYSE: GGP) ("GGP" or the "Company") today announced Kevin Berry has been named vice president of investor relations. Mr. Berry brings two decades of industry experience in both the private and public sectors of real estate. In his role as vice president of investor relations for GGP, Mr. Berry is responsible for managing and fostering relationships with the global investment community.
Prior to GGP, Mr. Berry served as vice president of capital markets for Equity International, a private equity real estate firm. While at Equity International, he also managed investments in companies located in Egypt, Chile, Mexico and China. Before moving to Equity International, Mr. Berry was director of investor relations and financial reporting for Equity Office Properties Trust. He also served as senior auditor for Ernst & Young. Mr. Berry began his career as an accountant for Panduit Corp, a Chicago-area developer and provider of technology infrastructure.
GGP is the second largest shopping center owner. GGP has ownership and management interest in 169 regional and super regional shopping malls in 42 states. The company portfolio totals more than 160 million square feet of space. A publicly-traded real estate investment trust (REIT), GGP is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol GGP.CONTACT: David Keating, vice president of corporate communications, (312) 960-6325, email@example.com SOURCE General Growth Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV