The Cockrell Group, a leading healthcare-focused investor relations firm, today announced that it has been engaged by Vision-Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSCI), the company designs, develops, manufactures and markets unique flexible endoscopic products utilizing sterile disposable sheaths.
“We will continue to develop Vision-Sciences' investor relations program,” said Rich Cockrell, President of the Cockrell Group. “I believe that Vision-Sciences’ technology represents a compelling investment idea and we look forward to increasing the Company’s visibility through the introduction to new investors. I am confident that our firm will execute well on behalf of Vision-Sciences’ shareholders."
About The Cockrell Group
The Cockrell Group, Inc. is a strategic investor relations and corporate access firm focused on small-to-midcap companies in healthcare. It aligns a company's strategic goals to an institution's investment thesis and fundamentals to create a sound, long-term investment objective. The company also advises companies in various areas, including private and pre-IPO activity, mergers and acquisitions, bankruptcy, executive transitions, activist shareholders, hostile takeovers, and downsizing, as well as manages events.About Vision-Sciences, Inc. Vision-Sciences, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and markets unique flexible endoscopic products utilizing sterile disposable sheaths, the Slide-On EndoSheath System, which provide the users quick, efficient product turnover while ensuring the patient a contaminant-free product. Vision-Sciences owns the registered trademarks Vision Sciences®, Slide-On®, EndoSheath®, EndoWipe® and The Vision System®. Information about Vision-Sciences' products is available at www.visionsciences.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV