Spectranetics Corporation (Nasdaq: SPNC) today announced that it will present at the 23 rd Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference being held November 29-30, 2011, at the New York Palace Hotel.
Scott Drake, Spectranetics’ chief executive officer, is scheduled to speak on Tuesday, November 29, at 10:30 a.m. Eastern time (8:30 a.m. Mountain time). Interested parties can access a live audio webcast at www.spectranetics.com. An archived presentation will be available on the Web site for 30 days.
Spectranetics develops, manufactures, markets and distributes single-use medical devices used in minimally invasive procedures within the cardiovascular system. The Company's products are sold in more than 40 countries and are used to treat arterial blockages in the heart and legs as well as the removal of pacemaker and defibrillator leads.The Company's Vascular Intervention (VI) products include a range of peripheral and cardiac laser catheters for ablation of occluded arteries above and below the knee and within coronary arteries. The Company also markets aspiration and thrombectomy catheters for the removal of thrombus and support catheters to facilitate crossing of coronary and peripheral arterial blockages. The Lead Management (LM) product line includes excimer laser sheaths and cardiac lead management accessories for the removal of pacemaker and defibrillator cardiac leads. For more information, visit www.spectranetics.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV