Unilever will convene a live online debate on sustainability and corporate stewardship between top environmental leaders on Tuesday, November 22. The event marks the one-year anniversary of the launch of Unilever’s Sustainable Living Plan, an aggressive commitment that sets out to, among other goals, halve the company’s environmental impact while doubling the size of its business.
The debate—“Sustainable Living: Mainstream or Pipedream?”—will extend Unilever’s innovative model of decoupling corporate financial and environmental performance to the consumer mainstream.
|WHEN|| Tuesday, November 22
9:00am – 10:00am EST
There are several ways to join the live debate. Here's how you can get involved:
The event will feature an international panel of experts who will discuss how companies, brands and people can help to motivate the mainstream. Panelists will include:
The discussion will be moderated by environmentalist and broadcaster, Jonathan Dimbleby.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV