KIRKLAND, Wash., Nov. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CoroWare Technologies, a subsidiary of CoroWare, Inc. (OTCBB: COWI) announced today a major upgrade of CoroCall HD Video Conferencing cloud service. This upgrade provides CoroCall HD Video Conferencing users with a number of new features that make video conference calls easier and more accessible than ever.
Based on Vidyo's award winning VidyoRouter and VidyoMobile platform, CoroCall 3.0 now supports iPhone 4S phone and iPad2 tablet phone participants - displaying up to 4 participants at a time on-screen - and provides users with the ability to customize their view and select presentation materials to further improve collaboration.
"CoroWare's cloud-based service, CoroCall, is an affordable service that brings the power and capabilities of Vidyo's innovative platforms to small and medium sized businesses," said Rob Hughes, Senior VP of Worldwide Sales at Vidyo. "We are pleased to see CoroWare further expand its business as a result of selecting Vidyo's award winning platforms and products."
CoroCall 3.0 newest features include:
- Support for iOS devices like iPhone and iPad
- Support for Android phone and tablet devices (currently in beta)
- Support for Linux client platforms (currently in beta)
- Improved conference quality in lower bandwidth environments
- Option to show participants names on the video window
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV