SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Fusion-io (NYSE: FIO) announced today the pricing of its follow-on public offering of 8,843,739 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $33.00 per share. A total of 3,000,000 shares are being offered by Fusion-io, and a total of 5,843,739 shares are being offered by selling stockholders. In addition, the underwriters have an option to purchase up to an additional 1,326,560 shares from selling stockholders on the same terms and conditions. Fusion-io will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling stockholders.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are acting as lead joint book-runners for the proposed offering, and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC are acting as joint book-runners.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the prospectus, when available, may be obtained from the offices of Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone: 1-866-471-2526, facsimile: 212-902-9316 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014, by phone at 866-718-1649, or by email at email@example.com.
A registration statement related to these securities has been declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 21, 2011. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.Contact Information:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV