American States Water Company (NYSE:AWR) announced today that its President and CEO, Robert J. Sprowls, will present at two conferences in New York City in December.
- The first conference is the New York Society of Security Analysts’ (NYSSA) 15th Annual Water Utility Conference at the NYSSA Conference Center on Thursday, December 1, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
- The second conference is the Wall Street Analyst Forum’s 22 nd Annual Institutional Investor Conference at the University Club on Tuesday, December 6, 2011. Mr. Sprowls is scheduled to present to an audience of analysts and portfolio managers at 12:05 p.m. Eastern Time.
Live webcasts and replays of the presentations and copies of the presentation materials will be available on the Company's web site, www.aswater.com, and archived there for 90 days. After logging on to the website, click the "Investors" button at the top of the page.
American States Water Company is the parent of Golden State Water Company and American States Utility Services, Inc. Through its utility subsidiary, Golden State Water Company, AWR provides water service to approximately 1 out of every 36 Californians located within 75 communities throughout 10 counties in Northern, Coastal and Southern California (approximately 256,000 customers). The Company also distributes electricity to over 23,000 customers in the Big Bear recreational area of California. Through its contracted services subsidiary, American States Utility Services, Inc., the Company provides operations, maintenance and construction management services for water and wastewater systems located on military bases throughout the country.
American States Water Company has paid dividends to shareholders every year since 1931, increasing the dividends received by shareholders each calendar year since 1954.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts