CINCINNATI, Nov. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- First Financial Bancorp (Nasdaq: FFBC) ("First Financial" or the "Company") announced today that its previously declared quarterly cash dividend of $0.27 per common share will be payable on January 3, 2012 to shareholders of record as of December 2, 2011. Under the Company's current policy of paying 100% of quarterly earnings as cash dividends, the upcoming dividend will consist of: 1) a regular quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share; and 2) a variable dividend of $0.15 per share based on the remainder of the third quarter 2011 diluted earnings per share of $0.27.
About First Financial BancorpFirst Financial Bancorp is a Cincinnati, Ohio based bank holding company. As of September 30, 2011, the Company had $6.3 billion in assets, $4.1 billion in loans, $5.3 billion in deposits and $727 million in shareholders' equity. The Company's subsidiary, First Financial Bank, N.A., founded in 1863, provides banking and financial services products through its three lines of business: commercial, retail and wealth management. The commercial and retail units provide traditional banking services to business and consumer clients. First Financial Wealth Management provides wealth planning, portfolio management, trust and estate, brokerage and retirement plan services and had approximately $2.2 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2011. The Company's strategic operating markets are located in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky where it operates 116 banking centers. Additional information about the Company, including its products, services and banking locations is available at www.bankatfirst.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV