Evercore Partners Inc. (NYSE: EVR) today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Robert B. Walsh, is scheduled to present at the 2011 KBW Securities Brokerage & Market Structure Conference on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of Evercore’s website at www.evercore.com. A replay will be available on the same site for thirty days following the event.
About Evercore Partners
Evercore Partners is a leading independent investment banking advisory firm. Evercore’s Investment Banking business advises its clients on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, financings, public offerings, private placements and other strategic transactions and also provides institutional investors with high quality research, sales and trading execution that is free of the conflicts created by proprietary activities; Evercore’s Investment Management business comprises wealth management, institutional asset management and private equity investing. Evercore serves a diverse set of clients around the world from its offices in New York, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Minneapolis, Washington D.C., London, Aberdeen, Scotland, Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico, Hong Kong and Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, Brazil. More information about Evercore can be found on the Company’s website at www.evercore.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV