Mannatech, Incorporated (NASDAQ: MTEX), the leading innovator and provider of nutritional supplements and skin care products based on Real Food Technology® solutions, announced today that its team of doctors, personal trainers, R&D staff, product managers and editorial writers who contribute to HealthyScience.net have spotlighted their top tips for staying healthy over the holiday season. The articles can be found at http://www.healthyscience.net/mannatechhealthyholiday/.
In the wake of a recent report by the Calorie Control Council stating “the average American may consume more than 4,500 calories and a whopping 229 grams of fat from snacking and eating a traditional holiday dinner,” many Americans are looking for ways to stay healthy while still enjoying the social festivities. The writers of HealthyScience.net (owned and operated by Mannatech, Incorporated) collected posts from the past year that share ways to stay healthy over the holidays, and plan to keep adding tips over the following weeks.
“One of the most attractive features of Mannatech has always been our commitment to the science behind nutritional supplementation and the experts we employ or partner with who make it all happen,” said Brett Duncan, Vice President of Global Marketing for Mannatech. “Our award-winning HealthyScience.net blog is an outlet for those experts, be it doctors, certified nutritional experts, Team Mannatech athletes or members of our Research & Development department. And these healthy, practical tips are their gift to the site’s readers.”
The articles include tips such as these:
- Effective ways to work in your workouts over the holidays
- Healthy recipes that will fool even the pickiest eater
- Practical ideas on how to leverage family time for fitness
- Ways to keep the USDA’s recommended “plate” in mind when you sit down for your holiday meal
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV