HealthStream (HSTM) provides Internet-based learning and research solutions to meet the training, information, and education needs of the healthcare industry. This stock is trading up 2.2% at $18.15 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $18.27 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $17.51-$18.2752-week Range: $5.75-$18.27 Volume: 110,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 143,928 HealthStream has a market cap of $400.02 million and an enterprise value of $364.23 million. This stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 66.78 and a forward price-to-earnings of 54.64. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 55.6%, and for next year it's pegged at 17.9%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for HealthStream stands at 5.3%. From a technical standpoint, this stock recently broke out above some past overhead resistance at $16.81 on extremely high volume. Volume on Friday when the stock broke out registered 1.64 million, which is well above the three-month average volume of 143,928 shares. High-volume breakouts are bullish for any stock, so as long as HSTM stays above $16.81, then look for higher prices in the near future. HealthStream is one of TheStreet Ratings' top-rated health care technology stocks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV