Reynolds America (RAI), through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells cigarette and other tobacco products in the U.S. This stock is trading up 0.55% at $40.33 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $40.49 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $39.67-$40.4952-week Range: $30.94-$40.49 Volume: 1,234,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 3,273,270 Reynolds America has a market cap of $23.56 billion and an enterprise value of $25.04 billion. This stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 17.8 and a forward price-to-earnings of 13.74. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 11.6%, and for the next year it's pegged at 5.8%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Reynolds America is very low at just 2.0%. From a technical standpoint, this stock is starting to break out today above some past overhead resistance at $39.94. Market players should now watch for the stock to sustain a move and close above $39.94 to signal that this stock wants to trend significantly higher. Look for a high-volume close above $39.94 that registers volume near or above its three-month average action of 3.27 million. >>Are Stocks Headed for a Year-End Rally? Keep mind that that shares of RAI are now trading near all-time highs, so that means just about everyone who has ever bought the stock is making money. That's bullish for any stock, since investors tend to pour money into names that are acting this strong.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV