Crescent Financial (CRFN) operates for the primary purpose of serving the banking needs of individuals, and small- to medium-sized businesses in its market area. This stock is trading down 1.3% at $4.33 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $4.49 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $4.37-$4.4952-week Range: $2.00-$4.49 Volume: 3,363 Three-Month Average Volume: 21,043 Crescent Financial has a market cap of $41.52 million and an enterprise value of $168.32 million. Its estimated growth rate for the current quarter is 26.7%, and for the next quarter it's pegged at 84.6%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Crescent Financial is very low at just 0.20%. From a technical standpoint, this stock is trigging a breakout toady now that shares are starting to move above some past overhead resistance at $4.25. Market players should watch to see how the volume ends on the day if the stock can stay above $4.25. Any volume above the three-month average action of 21,043 should be considered bullish. If we see a high-volume close over $4.25, then look for the stock to trend back towards its next significant overhead resistance level at $5.05. >>Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume Keep in mind that this is a thinly traded stock, so that will keep short-term traders away since there just isn't enough liquidity. The lack of action would keep me away from this for any short-term trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV