JASPER, Ind., Nov. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Kimball(R) Office is introducing new wood finish options as part of the company's Vision Collection of surface materials. This is the second phase of a three-phase launch for the Vision Collection, which was developed with the help of Perkins+Will design principals, Eva Maddox and Eileen Jones. The first phase launched in January and included more than 70 new sustainable seating and panel fabrics.
"The new wood finishes in the Vision Collection, offer designers and clients a range of color and style options that span from fresh and natural to high-end design trends. This new portfolio provides rich, sheer, high-impact options that allow the wood's inherent characteristics to show through, making each piece unique," said Georgy Olivieri, Director of Architecture, Design, and Sustainability Strategies for Kimball Office. "The finishes complement the veneers they are specified to, which further enhances their natural look and style."
Kimball Office's well-established reputation of working with wood allows the company to capitalize on its knowledge and unveil wood finish combinations that meet clients' needs for fresh, traditional, or natural aesthetics.
The Vision Collection consists of natural and premium specialty veneers. The natural, species-appropriate stains include:
- Maple – Brighton and Huntington
- Walnut – Tribeca, Midtown and Urban
- Cherry – Cordoba and Sedona
- Existing finishes, Amber Cherry, Mocha Cherry, and Espresso Walnut have also transitioned into the Vision Collection.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV