Jacada Reports Third Quarter 2011 Results
Jacada Ltd. (Nasdaq: JCDA), a leading provider of customer experience management and process optimization solutions, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2011.
Third Quarter Highlights
- Executed a material multi-year service and solution support agreement with Kabel Deutschland, Germany’s largest cable operator
- Executed an agreement for the development of key integration components that allow Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to leverage their existing investments in future strategic initiatives for an integrated provider management system
- Introduced the latest version of Jacada Interface Server (JIS) with updated browser support and extensions to the Jacada knowledge base
- Third quarter revenues were $3.0 million with a net loss of $1.7 million
“We were pleased to extend our relationship with Kabel Deutschland as we continue to provide ongoing professional services for the development of future releases of the company’s unified desktop,” commented Gideon Hollander, co-chief executive officer of Jacada. “This quarter, we also began the development of key integration components for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts’ integrated provider management system. This system will allow their agents to more efficiently service healthcare providers by providing access to more organized information.”
“While these agreements extended our services engagements, there were limited software deliveries during the third quarter, reducing our software revenue to $42,000 from $813,000 in the previous quarter,” commented Caroline Cronin, Chief Financial Officer. “While total expenses remained consistent between the second and third quarters of 2011, this reduction in software revenue, which typically carries a higher margin, impacted our net income, increasing our net loss to $1.7 million in the third quarter from $1.1 million in the second quarter.”Financial Results For the third quarter of 2011, total revenues were $3.0 million compared to $5.0 million in the third quarter of 2010. Software revenues for the 2011 third quarter were $42,000 compared to $455,000 during the 2010 third quarter. Services revenues were $2.2 million and $3.9 million in the third quarter of 2011 and 2010, respectively. Maintenance revenues improved to $735,000 in the third quarter of 2011 from $651,000 in the 2010 third quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV