5. Deschutes Jubelale
Style: Winter warmer
When your brewery is within a short drive of a great hop source and myriad Christmas tree farms, your holiday ale had best be spectacular.
From its label designed by Oregon artists Cara Thayer and Louis Van Patten to its fruity mocha flavor, Jubelale captures the spirit of the season as boldly as possible. Its potpourri of caramel, coffee, chocolate, cherry and mild citrus mix like a mulled-wine porter with just enough spice to let a drinker know it's there.
It's a bit hoppy, which is to be expected of an Oregon beer so close to Cascade and Willamette hops, but the mild crystal and two-row pale malt keep this a warm, subtle holiday treat.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV