5. Deschutes Jubelale
Style: Winter warmer
When your brewery is within a short drive of a great hop source and myriad Christmas tree farms, your holiday ale had best be spectacular.
From its label designed by Oregon artists Cara Thayer and Louis Van Patten to its fruity mocha flavor, Jubelale captures the spirit of the season as boldly as possible. Its potpourri of caramel, coffee, chocolate, cherry and mild citrus mix like a mulled-wine porter with just enough spice to let a drinker know it's there.
It's a bit hoppy, which is to be expected of an Oregon beer so close to Cascade and Willamette hops, but the mild crystal and two-row pale malt keep this a warm, subtle holiday treat.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV