7. Schlafly Christmas Ale.
Style: Winter warmer
It may not be drawn by a team of horses down a snow-frosted country drive, but Schlafly's Christmas Ale shows someone in St. Louis actually lets the holiday spirit drift into the brewing process as well as its promotions.
Schlafly's Christmas Ale is packed with the cardamom, clove and orange peel that a good European mulled wine should have, but with the caramel and chocolate undertones and rich hop texture American beer drinkers have come to expect. At 8% ABV, this Christmas Ale is a lot of cheer in a little 12-ounce package but has all the holiday flavor of a steaming pot of strong holiday grog set beside a circle of can-fire holiday carolers. Think warm thoughts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV