Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC), a leading provider of sustainable cleaning technologies, learned today that the Trading Standards Service of the Oxfordshire County Council, U.K., determined that advertising claims made by Tennant about its patented ec-H2O technology are supported by its scientific evidence and customer testing. In its ruling, the Trading Standards Service found that Tennant can broadly support its claims in relation to ec-H2O on the company’s website and in marketing materials. As a result, the Trading Standards Service has declined to further investigate the challenge raised by German competitor Karcher.
“We are extremely pleased with Trading Standards Service’s decision,” said Chris Killingstad, Tennant Company’s president and chief executive officer. “We take pride in the integrity of our business and in the value of our products, and this further supports that commitment.”
Minneapolis-based Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC) is a world leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world. Its products include equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; chemical-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading floors. Tennant's global field service network is the most extensive in the industry. Tennant has manufacturing operations in Minneapolis, Minn.; Holland, Mich.; Louisville, Ky; Uden, The Netherlands; the United Kingdom; São Paulo, Brazil; and Shanghai, China; and sells products directly in 15 countries and through distributors in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit http://www.tennantco.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV