CNH Global NV (CNH): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Loser
CNH Global (CNH) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, CNH Global fell 87 cents (-2.2%) to $38.95 on light volume. Throughout the day, 339,105 shares of CNH Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 549,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.77-$40.34 after having opened the day at $40.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.82. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Broadwind Energy Inc (BWEN), down 13.9%, Wowjoint Holdings (BWOW), down 9%, Magnetek (MAG), down 8.9%, and JinkoSolar (JKS), down 5.8%. CNH Global N.V. manufactures, markets, and distributes a line of agricultural and construction equipment and parts worldwide. It operates in three segments: Agricultural Equipment, Construction Equipment, and Financial Services. CNH Global has a market cap of $9.56 billion and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.6, below the average industrial industry P/E ratio of 10.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 16.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates CNH Global as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, robust revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally poor debt management on most measures that we evaluated.
- You can view the full CNH Global Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV