BATESVILLE, Ind., Nov. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Hillenbrand, Inc. (NYSE: HI) will host a conference for analysts and investors Monday, Dec. 19, in the Sentry Center conference facilities in New York City. Sentry Center is located at 730 Third Avenue in midtown Manhattan. The conference will begin with registration at 8:30 a.m. and opening comments at 9 a.m. The agenda will conclude with lunch served at noon.
Senior company leaders will be speaking at the conference, including Ken Camp, Hillenbrand president and chief executive officer; Cindy Lucchese, Hillenbrand senior vice president and chief financial officer; Joe Raver, president of Process Equipment Group; and Kim Dennis, president of Batesville Services.
To register to attend the conference, go to our Web site at www.HillenbrandInc.com and click "Register to attend our Analyst/Investor Conference Dec. 19 in New York" or call Investor Relations at 812-931-6000.
ABOUT HILLENBRAND, INC.Hillenbrand ( www.HillenbrandInc.com) is a global diversified industrial enterprise that manufactures and sells premium business-to-business products and services for a wide variety of industries. We seek profitable growth and meaningful dividends for our shareholders by leveraging our leading brands, robust cash generation capabilities and strong core competencies. HI-INC-FSOURCE Hillenbrand, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV