ENDURO ROYALTY TRUST (NYSE:NDRO) announced today a cash distribution to the holders of its units of beneficial interest of $0.314703 per unit, payable on December 14, 2011, to unitholders of record on November 30, 2011. The Trust’s first distribution relates to net profits generated during the calculation period from July 1, 2011 through September 30, 2011 as provided in the conveyance of net profits interest to the Trust. The distribution primarily represents production during the months of June and July 2011 and only a portion of oil production related to August 2011, while expenses are included for the full three months in the calculation period.
The following table displays underlying oil and natural gas sales volumes and average prices attributable to the three-month period.
|Underlying Sales Volumes||Average Price|
|Oil||Natural Gas||Oil||Natural Gas|
|(Bbls)||(Mcf)||(per Bbl)||(per Mcf)|
|Current Three-Month Calculation Period||220,481||1,413,458||$||89.39||$||4.63|
Capital expenditures included in the net profits calculation during the period were approximately $3.2 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV