EASTON, Md., Nov.18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Shore Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHBI) today reported it has closed for a price of $25,000 its repurchase of the entire common stock purchase warrant held by the U.S. Treasury Department.
The warrant was issued to the Treasury in January 2009 as part of the company's participation in TARP. The warrant had permitted its holder to purchase 172,970 shares of the company's common stock at an exercise price of $21.68 per share. Shore Bancshares has already redeemed its TARP preferred stock.
Shore Bancshares Information
Shore Bancshares, Inc. is a financial holding company headquartered in Easton, Maryland and is the largest independent bank holding company located on Maryland's Eastern Shore. It is the parent company of two banks, The Talbot Bank of Easton, Maryland, and CNB; three insurance producer firms, The Avon-Dixon Agency, LLC, Elliott Wilson Insurance, LLC and Jack Martin and Associates, Inc; a wholesale insurance company, TSGIA, Inc; two insurance premium finance companies, Mubell Finance, LLC and ESFS, Inc; and a registered investment adviser firm, Wye Financial Services, LLC. Shore Bancshares, Inc. engages in the mortgage broker business under the name "Wye Mortgage Group" through a minority series investment in an unrelated Delaware limited liability company. Additional information is available at www.shbi.com.SOURCE Shore Bancshares, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV