3 Small-Cap Stocks on Insiders' Radar
The potential market opportunity is well above the company's $85 million market value. What's the upside? It's hard to quantify, but further clinical testing progress can only help put this stock onto more radars.
Risks to Consider: Insiders don't always have great timing, so their purchases can sometimes take place well in advance of any actual share-price movement.
Action to Take: Heavy insider buying underscores the fact that these stocks are under-appreciated, or at least not fully understood by most investors. They may be off most investors' radars right now, but forward momentum for each of these business models could make them household names in 2012. Aggressive investors may want to take a small stake in any of these names after further due diligence.
Disclosure: Neither D. Sterman nor StreetAuthority, LLC hold positions in any securities mentioned in this article.More from StreetAuthority:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV