JPMorgan Chase & Co. yesterday announced the quarterly coupon amount for the Alerian MLP Index ETN (NYSE Arca: AMJ). The table below summarizes the coupon amount for the Alerian MLP Index ETN (the “Notes”).
|MLP Index||17, 2011||25, 2011||29, 2011||7, 2011|
1) As defined in Reopening pricing supplement no. 1, dated November 15, 2011, for the Notes. You may access the Reopening pricing supplement on the SEC website at www.sec.gov as follows: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/19617/000089109211007706/e46239_424b2.pdf
2) “Current Yield” equals the current Coupon Amount annualized and divided by the closing price of the Notes on November 16, 2011, and rounded to two decimal places for ease of analysis. The Current Yield is not indicative of future coupon payments, if any, on the Notes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV