JPMorgan Chase & Co. Declares Quarterly Coupon On Alerian MLP Index ETN, Including The Reopening Pricing Supplement Link
JPMorgan Chase & Co. yesterday announced the quarterly coupon amount for the Alerian MLP Index ETN (NYSE Arca: AMJ). The table below summarizes the coupon amount for the Alerian MLP Index ETN (the “Notes”).
|MLP Index||17, 2011||25, 2011||29, 2011||7, 2011|
1) As defined in Reopening pricing supplement no. 1, dated November 15, 2011, for the Notes. You may access the Reopening pricing supplement on the SEC website at www.sec.gov as follows: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/19617/000089109211007706/e46239_424b2.pdf
2) “Current Yield” equals the current Coupon Amount annualized and divided by the closing price of the Notes on November 16, 2011, and rounded to two decimal places for ease of analysis. The Current Yield is not indicative of future coupon payments, if any, on the Notes.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts