Am I Diversified?
Cramer spoke with callers to see if their portfolios have what it takes. The first caller's portfolio included Chevron (CVX), McDonald's (MCD), Caterpillar (CAT), Kimberly-Clark (KMB) and Teva Pharmaceuticals (TEVA).
Cramer said "Hallelujah" to this collection of stocks.
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on Oracle (ORCL), Amarin (AMRN) and Sanofi-Aventis (SNY). Cramer was bearish on Computer Associates (CA), McDermott International (MDR) and IntraLinks Holdings (IL).
Concluding RemarksIn his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer handicapped the likelihood on a European bailout. He said that there's only a 60% chance of a bailout at this point, but all of the options are hard to swallow. Cramer said that the Europeans could print euros to buy bad bonds and take them out of circulation, they could continue the status quo and rescue only as much as needed, or the can simply let the countries and banks fend for themselves, which will most certainly lead to deep recessions. Given that any of these options could still happen, Cramer said investors still can't own any banks stocks and need to hide in high-yielding dividend names. He said even those will fall on the whims of Europe, but they'll at least be the first to bounce back. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing from his latest book by clicking here. For more of Cramer's insights during the Lightning Round, click here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV