7 Stocks Rising on Huge Volume
CME Group (CME) offers a range of products, including those based on interest rates, equities, foreign exchange, commodities, energy and metals. CME Group also offers clearing services for cleared over-the-counter derivatives, including credit default swaps and interest rate swaps. The stock is trading up 3.5% at $246.35 in recent trading
Today's Volume: 682,000Average Volume: 675,682 Volume % Change: 101% From a technical standpoint, this is starting to see some decent upside volume flow into the stock as shares came close to hitting some previous support zones at $235.20 to $235.23. The stock hit as low as $236.98 before the stock quickly rebounded and started to spike to the upside. As long as CME doesn't violate those previous support zones near $235.20 to $235.23, and the upside volume continues to track in strong, then this stock could easily be putting in a tradable bottom here. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV