7 Stocks Rising on Huge Volume
Aruba Networks (ARUN) connects local and remote users to corporate information technology resources via distributed enterprise networks. This stock is trading up 2.3% at $22.30 in recent trading
Today's Volume: 3,674,000Average Volume: 3,898,980 Volume % Change: 134% This stock is trending up today after the company issued second quarter 2012 revenue guidance above Wall Street estimates. Aruba Networks said that second quarter 2012 revenue is expected to be in the range of $124 million to $126 million versus analysts' estimates of $123 million. >>6 Stocks at New Highs Triggering Breakouts From a technical standpoint, this stock started the day off strong trading back above its 50-day moving average of $22.64. However, at last check the stock has dropped back below that key technical level and is trading well off the daily high of $24.28. Market players should watch this stock to see if it can regain its momentum and challenge a big breakout in the near-term. That breakout will hit once ARUN takes out $25 to $26.40 (its 200-day) on high-volume. Any close back below the 50-day should signal that this stock isn't going to challenge that breakout anytime soon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV