Thomas Properties Group Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (TPGI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Thomas Properties Group (Nasdaq:TPGI) is Monday, November 21, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of one cent per share. At a price of $2.84 as of 11:05 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.1%. The average volume for Thomas Properties Group has been 116,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Thomas Properties Group has a market cap of $107.2 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 34.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Thomas Properties Group, Inc. owns, acquires, develops, leases, and manages primarily office, as well as mixed-use and residential properties in the United States.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV