Perry Ellis International Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (PERY)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Perry Ellis International (Nasdaq:PERY) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $13.41, below its previous 52-week low of $13.55 with 205,345 shares traded as of 10:01 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 175,500 shares over the past 30 days. Perry Ellis International has a market cap of $363.5 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are down 50.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Perry Ellis International, Inc. engages in designing, sourcing, marketing, and licensing apparel products for men and women in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.1, below the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 10.3 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your PERY trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV