DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., Nov. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV) announced today that it will host an Investor Meeting on Monday, December 5, 2011 in New York.
The meeting will begin at 1:00 pm ET and will be available to all interested parties via webcast. The speakers' presentations can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.dovercorporation.com. The presentations will also be archived on the website and will be available starting on December 6, 2011 at 12:00 pm ET.
Dover Corporation is a global manufacturer providing innovative components and equipment, specialty systems and support services for a variety of applications in the industrial products, engineered systems, fluid management and electronic technologies markets. For more information, please visit www.dovercorporation.com .
READ IT ON THE WEBhttp://www.dovercorporation.com SOURCE Dover Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV